The Quality Enhancement Plan
CFCC is in the process of identifying potential topics for a new quality enhancement plan (QEP). Developing a new QEP is a central component of the College’s process of seeking reaffirmation of accreditation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges (SACS-COC).
According to the SACS-COC Resource Manual for the Principles of Accreditation, “The QEP describes a carefully designed and focused course of action that addresses a well-defined topic or issue(s) emerging from institutional assessment and focuses on enhancing student learning or the environment supporting student learning.”
As we identify potential topics for our next QEP it is important that we receive feedback from our students, faculty, support staff, and members of our community. To provide your input on what topics CFCC should consider for the next QEP, please CLICK HERE.
The timeline for developing CFCC’s next QEP is described below.
• Fall 2014: Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders; narrow topics
• February/March 2015: Select QEP topic; form QEP development team
• Summer 2015: QEP development team begins drafting plan
• Fall 2015: Share draft of plan and seek additional input
• Spring 2016: Finalize all sections of QEP draft
• July/August 2016: Submit final draft to SACS
For more information about CFCC’s next QEP, please email Jason Chaffin, Assessment & Quality Enhancement Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.