Curriculum Transcript Requests

For a copy of your AHS or GED transcript please visit the GED and AHS Transcript Request page.

Unofficial Transcripts:

If you need an unofficial copy of your transcript, and you are a current or recent student (took classes within the last three years), you can login to myCFCC and click the  WebAdvisor icon to print out an unofficial transcript for freeOur office does not issue unofficial transcripts.

Your CFCC official transcripts can be requested in any of the following ways:

  1. Request online
    These requests can only be sent directly to a college.  CFCC can not send transcripts requested online directly to an individual OR to any other agency.  Requests of this type must be requested in person or by mail.   Online payment for transcripts is non-refundable. Payment forms accepted: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and VISA.  To request a personal transcript please refer to either option below.
  2. Request in person at the CFCC Records and Registration office.
    We are located in the Union Station Building (U-138) on the Wilmington Campus and in the McKeithan Center (NA-100) at the North Campus. Payment forms accepted: credit, cash, check, or money order.
  3. Mail a request to the CFCC Records Office.
    Payment forms accepted: checks or money order. Print the Transcript request form and mail it to:
    Records Office
    Cape Fear Community College
    411 N. Front St.
    Wilmington, NC  28401

Important Notes:

  • The cost for each transcript is $5.00.
  • ALL debts to CFCC must be paid before transcripts will be processed.
  • Transcript fees paid are non-refundable.
  • Telephone, fax, or email requests are not accepted.
  • Requests are usually processed within 24 hours.
  • Requests requested for in-person pick-up will be available after 4:00 p.m. on the working day following the receipt of the written request.

Questions? Contact us via email (select Transcript Request) or call 910-362-7749