Continuing Education and Curriculum Transcript Requests
For a copy of your Adult High School or GED transcript please visit the GED and AHS Transcript Request page.
If you need an unofficial copy of your transcript, and you are a current or recent student (took classes within the last three years), you can login to myCFCC and click the Student Planning icon in WebAdvisor to print out an unofficial transcript for free. Our office does not issue unofficial transcripts.
Your CFCC official transcripts can be requested in any of the following ways:
These requests can only be sent directly to a college. Colleges that subscribe to e-scrip credentials (a third party vendor) will receive transcripts electronically. CFCC can email transcripts to other colleges if the student provides an email address with the request, all other requests will be mailed. CFCC can not send transcripts requested online directly to an individual OR to any other agency. Requests of this type must be requested in person or by mail. Online payment for transcripts is non-refundable. Payment forms accepted: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and VISA. To request a personal transcript please refer to either option below.
- Request in person at the CFCC Records and Registration office.
We are located in the Union Station Building (U-102) on the Wilmington Campus and in the McKeithan Center (NA-100) at the North Campus. Payment forms accepted: credit, cash, check, or money order.
- Mail a request to the CFCC Records Office.
Payment forms accepted: checks or money order. Print the Curriculum Transcript Request and mail it to:
Cape Fear Community College
411 N. Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401
- The cost for each transcript is $5.00.
- ALL debts to CFCC must be paid before transcripts will be processed.
- Transcript fees paid are non-refundable.
- Telephone, fax, or email requests are not accepted.
- Requests are usually processed within 24-48 hours.
- Requests in-person will be printed on demand except during peak registration periods.
Questions? Contact us via email (select Transcript Request) or call 910-362-7015