RIBN Program Requirements
2016 UNCW/CFCC RIBN Application Requirements at a Glance
- Apply and be accepted to Cape Fear Community College
- Meet minimum placement scores for English OR college credit for ENG 111 or higher
- Meet minimum placement scores for Math OR college credit for MAT 171 or higher
- Apply and be accepted to UNCW for Fall 2016
- First-Year admission requirements: http://uncw.edu/admissions/firstyear.html
- Transfer admission requirements: http://uncw.edu/admissions/transfer.html
- Re-enrolling admission requirements: http://www.uncw.edu/summsch/admission/reenrolling.html
- Email Erin Luce, RIBN Student Success Advisor when you file the application to UNCW at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Full Name
- CFCC Student ID #
- Are you currently a UNCW student (if yes, you can stop here at #3)?
- Have you previously applied to UNCW?
- Did you apply as a First Year OR as a Transfer Student?
- Once the above requirements are met, students may place an Intent to Apply to RIBN during the application period at Cape Fear Community College in the counseling department. You may walk-in to apply, or schedule an appointment with Erin Luce, RIBN Student Success Advisor.
- Students will be registered to take the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) Exam in person at Cape Fear Community College at the time the RIBN Intent to Apply is filed. The cost is $25.
*Preference will be given to NC residents, but is not an application requirement
RIBN Point Count:
- Nature Sciences
- Vocational Adjustment Index
- *Must score 30% or higher in each category