RIBN Program Requirements
UNCW First-Year Admissions
Requirements (Deadline February 1)
- Four units of English
- Two units of social studies (one in US History)
- Four units of mathematics (algebra I, algebra II, geometry, and an advanced unit of mathematics beyond algebra II)
- Three units of science (life science, physical science, and a laboratory course; biology and chemistry preferred)
- Two units of a language other than English
Meet UNCW SAT/ACT admissions’ requirement
UNCW Transfer Admissions Requirements (Deadline March 1)
To be considered for Admission, you must:
- Be eligible to return to the last institution attended.
- Have attained a 2.50 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on all transferable work attempted at all institutions attended.
- Have completed at least 24 semester hours of transferable credit.
- Have completed six hours of college-level English.
- Have completed three hours of college-level mathematics.
- Re-enrolling UNCW students see the Registrar’s office.
RIBN Application Requirements
- Acceptance into UNCW as First Year or Transfer student.
- Submit CFCC admission application complete with transcripts and SAT scores. Note: This is not an application for RIBN
- Schedule a meeting with the Student Success Advisor, Erin Luce RN BSN at 910.362.7634 or email@example.com
- Take the PSB with a minimum score of 30%.
- Complete RIBN application
- Applicants will be notified by mail of acceptance into the RIBN program.
- Preference is given to North Carolina residents.
- Prior to entering year 2 of the RIBN curriculum, each student will be required to have a criminal background check.