Who we are:
We are students, faculty and staff members of Cape Fear Community College who think that feminism is a very important part of our lives.
- To create a safe space for feminists to gather
- To educate the CFCC community and the general public at large about feminism, systems of inequality, and xenophobia
- To talk about global environmental issues as feminist issues
- To address racism as a parallel phenomenon to sexism
- To understand how to be a feminist without apology
- To continue the work of other feminists and to also foster the next generation of feminists