How to Register for Continuing Education Classes
1) Go to WebAdvisor at https://reg.cfcc.edu/ and click on the “Go to WebAdvisor” button.
2) Click on the “Continuing Education” icon. (Note: If you are a returning student, click the “Log In” tab to sign in with your myCFCC username and password. This will allow you to bypass having to re-enter your personal information later in this process.)
3) Click on “Register and Pay For Continuing Education Classes”.
4) There are several methods to search for classes:
- Keyword: Type the course title. For example, if you want to take the Behavioral Health Technician course, type: “Behavioral Health Technician” in the Search for (Keyword) box. Then, click “Submit”.
- Course Code Number: If you know the course code number, you can search for it. For example, the Behavioral Health Technician course code number is 66396.
- Starting/Ending Date: If you know the starting/ending date of the course, you can use that criteria to search for all the courses starting and ending on a specific date.
- Meeting Time and Days: You can use this criteria to search for classes with certain meeting hours and/or days of the week.
- Topic/Location/Instructor’s Last Name: If you know any of this information about the course, you can search using those criteria.
- If you wish to browse all of the available classes, leave all of the fields blank, and click on “Submit”.
5) Navigate through the classes and choose those you are interested in by selecting the check box to the left of the course name.
6) Fill in all of the required personal information including: Name, Social Security Number, Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Birth Date, Gender, Country of Citizenship, Education Level, and Employment Status. Then, click “Submit”. (Note: If you logged in during Step 2, you will not have to complete this step.)
7) Provide Additional Registration Info (Optional).
8) Provide the required payment information, then click “Submit” to complete your registration.