1. If you obtained your GED in North Carolina and wish to enroll at CFCC, the testing office can fill that request. Use this document to request the transcript.
2. If you obtained your GED outside of North Carolina and wish to enroll at CFCC, you must request the transcript from the state where the GED was issued. If you can't find the contact details for this center, the national test center should be able to help you.
3. If you obtained your GED at CFCC, but want to send the GED transcript to another school, you must request it from the state GED office in Raleigh: GED Transcript Form
Adult High School Transcripts (AHS)
To obtain your AHS Transcript that you received through CFCC:
- Complete the AHS Transcript Request form
- Follow the directions on the form for paying the required transcript fee
- Please allow 48 hours for processing