Health Sciences / Allied Health
Certain CFCC academic programs have additional entrance requirements. Students applying for admission to those selective admission programs must meet general college admission requirements as well as specific program requirements.
Each of the selective admission programs requires that applicants be a high school graduate or have a GED, meet the minimum placement test scores required for the specific degree program and complete the program application process by the deadline established for that particular program.
- Associate Degree Nursing (RN)
- Nursing Transition (RN)
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Cardiovascular Sonography
- Early Childhood Education
- Child Development Center
- Medical Sonography
- Nurse Aide
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Tech. – Application Deadline Extended to Friday June 24, 2016 at 4:30 pm
- Phlebotomy – Application Deadline Extended to Tuesday May 31, 2016 at 4:30 pm
- Practical Nursing (PN)
- Surgical Technology
Students may view specific program requirements and applications at the links above or visit the Counseling Office for paper copies.