Health Sciences Enrollment Center
Are you interested in a health science program? Are you planning to apply into these selective majors in the future? Do you need help understanding required courses or how to meet application requirements? Come and see us in Union Station in Suite 297 — the Health Sciences Enrollment Center!
We welcome your interest and will provide guidance and information on the curriculum health sciences and Continuing Education health career paths.
So stop by U-297 or contact us at email@example.com! We look forward to seeing you.
- Associate Degree Nursing (RN)
- Nursing Transition (RN)
- Nurse Aide
Healthcare Technician Programs
Healthcare Assistant Programs
Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Practical Nursing (PN)
- Certified Professional Coder
- Sign Language for Healthcare Professionals
- Spanish for Healthcare Professionals
Other related programs:
- Early Childhood Education
- Heathcare Business Informatics
- Medical Office Administration
- Human Services Technology – Substance Abuse
Students may view specific program requirements and applications at the links above or visit the Counseling Office for paper copies.