We are excited that you are considering CFCC for your education and training.
CFCC Testing Services provides support for the over sixty (60) programs of study by managing the North Carolina Diagnostic Assessment and Placement Test (NCDAP). Placement Testers sign up to take the Placement Test below.
APPLICANTS TO CFCC WHO NEED PLACEMENT TESTING SHOULD TAKE THE PLACEMENT TEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! CLASSES FILL QUICKLY!!
Testing Services also supports students by administering the GED exams and certain professional certification exams at our Pearson VUE Testing Center. GED Testers sign up to take the GED on ged.com.
Additionally, we offer the Psychological Service Bureau (PSB) test for students applying for certain Health Science programs at CFCC. PSB Testers sign up for the PSB when they do an “intent to apply” with a counselor.
Please take a minute and check out the information available on the Testing Services web pages.
Cell phones and other electronic devices can not be used during testing at CFCC. They must be turned off and put away.
Placement Testing: Sign up by clicking on the schedule below.
- Placement Testing Schedule/Registration (Must have applied to CFCC and received your 7-Digit Student ID Number)
- Can’t Find Your CFCC ID Number? CLICK HERE: How-to-Get-Your-Student-ID-Number
- FAQ’s About the Placement Test including Criteria for Waiving Placement Testing
- REQUIRED PARTS OF THE PLACEMENT TEST BY PROGRAM: CPT Required Parts 2018
- Retest Policy: Testers may take the placement test only two times in a twelve (12) month period. Depending on the results of the first test, students may be advised to take a developmental class before attempting to retest.
- HOW TO HAVE YOUR PLACEMENT TEST SCORES SENT TO ANOTHER COLLEGE:
- CLICK HERE!!: Release-of-Test-Scores
- NEW!! DIRECT PLACEMENT INTO MAT-271 CALCULUS I
- Click here for information about taking the Accuplacer College Level Math test to place directly into MAT 271 Calculus I: MAT 271 Direct Placement Waiver Guide
- Proctor Testing
- CLEP Testing Information (college credit by exam) (The CLEP is administered at UNC-W)
- Parking Information
- Campus Map
Parking for the Wilmington Campus is located in the student parking lot located next to the Schwartz Center on Front Street.
North Campus parking is in the NA1 lot, which is on the right of the McKeithan Center as you come onto campus. Park in un-numbered spaces.