We are happy that you are considering CFCC for your education and training.
CFCC Testing Services provides support for the over sixty (60) programs of study by managing the North Carolina Diagnostic and Placement Test (NCDAP).
Testing Services also supports students by administering the GED exams and certain professional certification exams via our Pearson VUE Testing Center.
Additionally, we offer the Psychological Service Bureau (PSB) test for students applying for certain Health Science programs at CFCC.
Please take a minute and check out the information available on the Testing Services web pages.
Cellular phones and other electronic devices are not permitted during testing at CFCC.
- Placement Testing Schedule/Registration (Must have applied to CFCC and received your 7-Digit Student ID Number)
- How to Get Your Student ID Number
- FAQ’s About the Placement Test
- Required Parts of the Placement Test
- General Information About Placement Testing
- How to prepare and practice for the Placement Test
- Placement Test Advising Guide
- Retest Policy
- Proctor Testing
- CLEP Testing Information (To obtain college credit by exam) (The CLEP is administered at UNC-W)
- Parking Information
- Campus Map
Parking for the Wilmington Campus is located in the student parking lot located next to the Schwartz Center on Front Street.
Please note that students may not leave the testing room to “feed” the parking meters.
North Campus parking is in the NA1 lot, which is on the right of the McKeithan Center as you come onto campus. Park in un-numbered spaces.