We are excited that you are considering CFCC for your education and training.
CFCC Testing Services provides support for the over sixty (60) programs of study by managing the North Carolina Diagnostic Assessment and Placement Test (NCDAP). Placement Testers sign up to take the Placement Test below.
NEED PLACEMENT TESTING TO ENROLL IN FALL 2019 CLASSES? THERE IS STILL TIME!!!
APPLICANTS TO CFCC WHO NEED PLACEMENT TESTING FOR CLASSES THAT START ON AUG. 16TH CAN TEST WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT ON WEDS. 8.14 AND TH. 8.15 AT THE NORTH CAMPUS TESTING CENTER (NA206) OR THE WILMINGTON UNION STATION TESTING CENTER (U212). THE TESTING CENTERS ARE OPEN FROM 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM.
STUDENTS WHO NEED PLACEMENT TESTING FOR CLASSES THAT START IN SEPTEMBER CAN SIGN UP FOR SESSIONS LATER IN AUGUST IF NEEDED.
Testing Services also supports students by administering the GED exams and certain professional certification exams at our Pearson VUE Testing Center. GED Testers sign up to take the GED on ged.com.
Additionally, we offer the Psychological Service Bureau (PSB) test for students applying for certain Health Science programs at CFCC. PSB Testers sign up for the PSB when they do an “intent to apply” with a counselor.
Please take a minute and check out the information available on the Testing Services web pages.
Cell phones and other electronic devices can not be used during testing at CFCC. They must be turned off and put away.
Placement Testing: Sign up by clicking on the schedule below.
NOTE: THE NORTH CAMPUS TESTING CENTER WILL BE TEMPORARILY LOCATED IN NA 206 ON THE 2ND FLOOR OF THE MCKEITHAN CENTER.
- Placement Testing Schedule/Registration (Must have applied to CFCC and received your 7-Digit Student ID Number) IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR 7-DIGIT CFCC ID# PUT “DON’T KNOW” IN THE REQUIRED BOX.
- FAQ’s About the Placement Test including Criteria for Waiving Placement Testing
- REQUIRED PARTS OF THE PLACEMENT TEST BY PROGRAM: CPT Required Parts 2019
(NOT SURE WHAT MAJOR YOU SHOULD BE IN?? CHECK OUT THE MANY RESOURCES OFFERED BY THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!) CLICK HERE!! http://cfcc.edu/careerdevelopment/
- How to Prepare and Practice for the Placement Test
- Retest Policy: Testers may take the placement test a total of two times in a twelve (12) month period. Depending on the results of the first test, students may be advised to take a developmental class before attempting to retest.
HOW TO HAVE YOUR PLACEMENT TEST SCORES SENT TO ANOTHER COLLEGE: CLICK HERE!! Release Form for Test Scores
- DIRECT PLACEMENT INTO MAT-271 CALCULUS I
- Click here for information about taking the Accuplacer College Level Math test to place directly into MAT 271 Calculus I: MAT 271 Direct Placement Waiver Guide
ALERT FOR CCP DUAL ENROLLMENT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS APPLYING TO TAKE COLLEGE CLASSES WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR FALL 2019!! The rules for qualifying for the Dual Enrollment Program have changed for High School students who want to take college classes while Juniors or Seniors in High School. If you have an UNWEIGHTED GPA OF 2.8 or higher, then you no longer need to take the placement test to be approved for Dual Enrollment. Please check with your HS Counselor or CFCC Career Coach to determine if you are required to take the placement test. This rule applies ONLY to Dual Enrollment applicants who want to take classes that start in the Fall of 2019.
You can also visit the Dual Enrollment homepage for more details: https://cfcc.edu/ccp/
- Proctor Testing
- CLEP Testing Information (college credit by exam) (The CLEP is administered at UNC-W)
- Parking Information
- Campus Map
Parking for the Wilmington Campus is located in the student parking lot located next to the Schwartz Center on Front Street or in Visitor Parking on the corner of Walnut and 2nd St.
North Campus parking is in the NA1 lot, which is on the right of the McKeithan Center as you come onto campus. Park in un-numbered spaces.