Placement Testing Schedule
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Bring a Picture ID (required) and arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Seating is limited.
- Register below: Navigate the Calendar, CLICK ON A DATE AND TIME (please note the location)
- STUDENT COLLEGE ID NUMBER IS REQUIRED FOR TESTING (Your College ID Number can be found on the Welcome/Missing Items Letter that was sent to you from the Admissions Office. Please allow 4 business days for your application to be processed).
- Testing is offered weekly throughout the year. If you don’t see a date that is convenient for you, additional dates are posted weekly. However, we encourage you to test as soon as possible.
- You can take the test on the campus that is most convenient to you – even if your program is not located on that campus. If the session on the downtown campus is full, then you can sign up for a session on the North Campus.
- Print a copy of your confirmation email and place on your dash for parking in the student parking lot.
- For Assistance, call 910-362-7479 or email Jackie Prichard