Are You a Currently Enrolled Student?
Currently enrolled students are encouraged to meet with their advisors and do online registration. Advisors will post their advising schedules on their office doors or windows. Students may make an appointment with their advisors by signing the schedules one week before the Advisement Period begins. Check your CFCC catalog for the school calendar. In lieu of a face-to-face conference, students may self-advise or participate in e-mail advising. Just read all the pertinent information on the College Transfer Program advising website, plan your class schedule, and submit a class schedule to your advisor for approval. You may use a curriculum worksheet (on this website) to help you select your classes or you may use your program evaluation. The process is simple! Follow these steps before you meet with your advisor:
- Check your email weekly! Students will receive their advising information via their CFCC email. The name and the office number of your advisor will also be provided.
- Review all the information located on the following links: Student Advising and Placement Test Advising
- The Advisement Period is for currently enrolled students only. You should make an appointment with your advisor. You may register online!
- Reminder: Probationary students should first see a counselor about their course load for the next semester. Students on probation are not permitted to use online registration. A special registration will be held for them.
- If you plan to change your program of study, make the change several weeks before the Advisement Period begins so that you will be assigned an appropriate advisor. College transfer advisors advise students who have selected one of the programs below and also plan to transfer to a four-year institution. (These advisors do not advise pre-Allied Health students, students who plan to enroll in one of the following CFCC programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Associate Degree Nursing Transition, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Pharmacy, Phlebotomy, Practical Nursing, Medical Sonography, and Radiography.)
- Below is a list of the college transfer programs offered at CFCC:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Associate in Fine Arts: Music
- Associate in Fine Arts: Theatre
- Associate in Fine Arts: Visual Art
Select the classes that you need to take, identify alternate classes, and take this information to the advising session. Need assistance? Let us review the requirements of the programs. If you have any comments or suggestions about this website, please send them to: Orangel Daniels, Dean, Arts and Sciences – email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number (910) 362-7129.
2016-2017 Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, & Associate in Fine Arts Curriculum Worksheets:
2015-2016 Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, & Associate in Fine Arts Curriculum Worksheets:
2014-2015 Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, & Associate in Fine Arts Curriculum Worksheets:
2012 – 2013 Associate in Art, Associate in Science, Pre College Transfer Curriculum Worksheets: