PNC Broadway Packages
The lights are much brighter here—now that Broadway’s arrived! See the hottest national Broadway tours in your hometown.
Reserve a Full Season Subscription to see ‘em all, or choose your favorite – just don’t miss your cue! It’s show time.
On-sale dates for 2019-20 PNC Broadway subscription packages and single ticket sales will be announced soon!
Join our mailing list for the most up-to-date on-sale information.
Cape Fear Stage Members enjoy access to tickets for the PNC Broadway and Stars Series before they are available to the general public.
Cape Fear Stage Membership
Cape Fear Stage Memberships are now available! As a member, you not only support the quality and longevity of the Wilson Center, but you enjoy special privileges:
- Early Access – usually 24-72 hours before the public – to buy tickets to Cape Fear Stage shows, and other events as announced.
- No fees when purchased via Ticket Central. This refers to phone and in-person orders. (Fees will still apply for online purchases)
- No exchange fees, if exchange made at least 1 week prior to performance
- Exclusive VIP entry and ticket scanning
- Access to Rippy Cadillac Director’s Club and Local Celebrity Chef’s Tastings in the Grand Tier lounge (as available)
- Special surprises during VIP receptions (as available)
- Backstage Tours
- Member e-newsletter
- Support CFCC and Student Programs
Cape Fear Stage Memberships are $1000
Q: When do I get my Membership information?
A: You will receive a confirmation email immediately. Please allow at least one business day for access to your Membership to process.
Q: How long will my Membership last?
A: Cape Fear Stage Memberships last for one year.
Q: Does one Membership cover my family?
A: Yes! One Membership will allow you to share benefits with your immediate family.
Q: Is there a limit to how many tickets I can buy?
A: Each show has a purchase limit based on what the artist requests, typically 8 tickets.
Q: How long do I have for exchanging my tickets without paying a fee?
A: Members may exchange their tickets for a Cape Fear Stage show to another Cape Fear Stage show without incurring exchange fees up to one week prior to the show. After that, exchange fees do apply. Tickets may be exchanged for different price level tickets if the balance is resolved.
Q: How do I know what shows are Cape Fear Stage?
A: We’ll send notice via email when an event goes on sale for which members may have early access. On our website, Cape Fear Stage events can be filtered by selecting “Cape Fear Stage” on the ALL EVENTS page. Or just look for the Cape Fear Stage curtain logo on the event image. Click here for Cape Fear Stage shows eligible for Member benefits
Tickets are on sale now!
Ticket Central is located in the lobby of the Wilson Center, 703 N 3rd Street, Wilmington NC 28401.
Ticket Central hours:
- Monday – Friday, 2 – 6 p.m.
Ticket Central Phone: 910-362-7999
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.