Cape Fear Stage presents
VIP PACKAGE – World of Dance Live!
Showtime: -- Doors:
The World of Dance Live! VIP package gives our fans exclusive access to the pre-show meet & greet, where they will have the opportunity to meet and take photos with the dancers from the show.
Each $125 VIP Package includes:
- One (1) ticket to World of Dance Live! in the first 5 rows
- One (1) meet and greet photo opportunity
- One (1) exclusive World of Dance Live! Merchandise item
- One (1) exclusive World of Dance Live! VIP lanyard
All patrons – adults and children – require a VIP ticket to attend the VIP event. All children must be accompanied by a paid adult – unaccompanied children will not be permitted into the VIP event. There are no discounts available for the VIP Packages.
After you purchase a VIP Package ticket:
- The VIP package provider will be in touch before the event via e-mail with more details.
- All VIP packages are NON-TRANSFERABLE; NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES WILL BE PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- All pre-show programs and times may vary date-to-date and are subject to modification at any time for any reason.
- If you have specific questions surrounding your package elements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding the ticket portion of your purchase, please contact Ticket Central at (910) 362-7999.
Group tickets (for 10 or more) and Opera Boxes are available. Call 910-362-7999 to reserve. Each person, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
*Opera Boxes are available. Our highest level of enjoyment, Opera Boxes with Butler Service offer prime views with beverage and snack service to your private box of 4–6 guests. Contact Ticket Central by phone with inquiries. More info on opera boxes
Please note: Balcony and Grand Tier levels are not wheelchair-accessible. For questions about ADA and wheelchair-accessible seating, please call Ticket Central (910) 362-7999
A note about Third-Party ticket resellers:
Ticket Central including CapeFearStage.com, WilsonCenterTickets.com, CFCC.edu, and Vendini.com are the only OFFICIAL TICKETING PROVIDERS for events at The Center. Tickets obtained from other unauthorized sources may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid due to payment issues and will not be honored. Tickets purchased from other sources are often greatly inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. The Center is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources. See video here.