COVID-19 Safety Measures
CFCC is approved by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and meets all required safety precautions.
Students can expect the following:
- Temperature and wellness screening of students, faculty, and staff upon arrival each day.
- Face masks required to be worn at all times.
- Instructional spaces designed for social distancing.
- Instructional areas cleaned and sanitized several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer easily accessible at all times.
- Hand hygiene protocols, practiced often and as needed during classes.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment will be provided for Nurse Aide Skills Training.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms may not participate in on-campus activities. He/she should not report to campus with symptoms and must leave campus immediately if symptoms occur after arrival.
- Students and employees with known coronavirus exposure may return to campus with a negative COVID-19 test result and a medical release note providing they are not experiencing symptoms.
For more information on CFCC COVID-19 precautions, visit cfcc.edu/coronavirus/ .