The Small Business Center Mission
- Seminars/classes to prospective and existing small business owners.
- Free, confidential one-on-one business and technology counseling.
- Access to our extensive Business Resource Library of training videos, business planning and web-editing software, business books and pamphlets.
- We are located at 402 N. Front Street, Wilmington, NC 28401 910-362-7216
RADIO INTERVIEW – IMPACT OF SBC
Many people do not realize the impact the Small Business Centers have, either locally or statewide. I recently had an opportunity to discuss this during an interview on Port City Radio. It is only a 3 minute spot and I would be honored to have you listen in…..
Click on Play Arrow
The SBC newsletter.
If you would like to receive the newsletter, call 362-7216 or write to email@example.com.
Business Link North Carolina
Connect to all North Carolina Business Resources Providers, Government Agencies and other business related organizations at one comprehensive business support location:
IRS Tax Information
Self employment tax information is readily available from the IRS. Please click on the link below to learn more.
Government and Military Business Contracts
Want to be considered for Government and Military Business Contracts but don’t know how to proceed? Call me and I’ll be happy to meet with you and guide you through the process.
You can’t be considered if you’re not in the system!
Call Jerry at 910-362-7469
ACCESS TO CAPITAL PROGRAMS
- CAN-Capital Access Network
Get help preparing your loan package from experienced individuals. More info is available atwww.canislending.com
- NC CAP-North Carolina Capital Access Program. Increase your chances of loan approval if you are close to qualifying but not quite there yet. Managed by the NC Rural Center.
More info is available at
FREE, CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS COUNSELING
The SBC also offers free, confidential one on one counseling to those interested in learning more about starting their own businesses. To request an appointment, call 910-362-7216 or click on the link: Request Free Counseling