English as a Second Language
Learn or improve your English for free with Cape Fear Community College’s English as a Second Language (ESL) classes!
The ESL program is designed for adults whose native language is not English. Classes focus on English reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills, and are designed for students at all levels. Beginning learners to advanced English speakers are welcome!
Inglés como Segundo Idioma: haga clic aqui
ESL classes help individuals develop English language proficiency to get a job or promotion, assist their children with schoolwork, better understand American culture and history, and become more active in their local community.
- Downtown Wilmington, 411 North Front Street, Wilmington
- North Campus, 4500 Blue Clay Rd, Castle Hayne
- Burgaw Center, 100 E. Industrial Drive, Burgaw
- Alston W. Burke Center at Surf City, 621 NC Hwy 210 E., Hampstead
- Safe Haven of Pender, 1411 NC Hwy 117 S., Burgaw
- Willard Outreach Community Center, 9955 NC Hwy 11, Willard
To enroll in an ESL class at the Downtown Wilmington Campus:
- Attend an ESL Registration ( see schedule )
- Be 18 or older (if you are 16 or 17, you can register with a signed and notarized consent form )
- Bring a photo ID with birth date and signature