CFCC Food Pantry
The CFCC Food Pantry— Ray’s Tray exists to provide temporary supplemental food relief to CFCC students, faculty, and staff at no cost and remove barriers associated with food insecurity. In addition to helping alleviate hunger within our CFCC community, the CFCC Food Pantry aims to reduce the impact that food insecurity has on the academic success of our students.
Are You in Need of Food Assistance?Sign up for food assistance here.
Food Pantry Hours
Fall 2022 Walk-In Hours
Downtown Wilmington Campus | L-Building, Room 108
The food pantry is open by appointment year-round. Please email email@example.com so we can schedule a time that works for you.
North Campus pre-filled food bag is available upon request.
Canned fruits or fruit cups; canned vegetables, pasta, rice, gluten free items, tomato sauce, pasta sauce or gravy; soup, stew or chili; canned meat such as tuna, chicken, or sardines; boxed meals, mac-n-cheese; cereal, granola/breakfast bars; peanut butter & jelly; or toiletries such as toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap.
Check out our Amazon Wishlist
Donation Drop-Off Locations
- Downtown-Union Station 1st floor business office
- Downtown – Union Station 2nd floor – in elevator lobby
- Downtown – Union Station 5th floor – in elevator lobby
- Downtown – Union Station 3rd floor – in elevator lobby
- Downtown – McLeod S Building – 2nd Floor, Elevator lobby by desk
- Downtown – Natural Science, N Building – 2nd Floor, at door entrance
- Downtown – L Building by Athletic offices
- Downtown – L Building, Library
- North Campus – McKeithan, NB Front Lobby by security desk
- North Campus – NA Building by Security
- North Campus – ND Building – Front Lobby
- Burgaw – Front Lobby
Support the Food Pantry
You can support the CFCC Food Pantry by donating pantry items needed or giving monetarily. All donations are tax-deductible.
Ninety-five percent of every dollar received goes towards replenishing the food resources in the CFCC Food Pantry.