CFCC Food Pantry
The CFCC Food Pantry exists to provide temporary supplemental food relief to CFCC students at no cost and remove barriers associated with food insecurity. In addition to helping alleviate hunger within our CFCC community, the CFCC Food Pantry aims to reduce the impact of food insecurity on our students’ academic success.
Do you need temporary food assistance?
If so, we invite you to shop Sea Devils Food Pantry. The pantry is open to current CFCC students at no cost.Sign up for food assistance here.
Fall 2023 Hours for Supplemental Groceries, Grab Bags, School Supplies
We are in Building L, Room 108 Downtown Campus. No appointment is necessary during drop-in hours.
|Monday||12 – 1 p.m.|
|Tuesday||2 – 3 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 – 10 a.m.
11 – 12 p.m.
|Friday||12 – 1 p.m.
3 – 4 p.m.
If you cannot make it during these hours, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or have a grocery bag prepared and available at Student Counseling at the downtown campus or North Campus pick up.
The Food Pantry is open year-round. Please email email@example.com for your personalized shopping needs or any questions.
Cereal, crackers, rice, canned soup, canned vegetables, jar tomato sauce, ramen Noodles, canned fruit, fruit cups, pasta, rice, gravy, stew or chili, coffee, ramen noodles, protein bars, canned meat such as tuna & chicken or sardines, boxed meals, mac & cheese, peanut butter, and jelly, gluten-free items, breakfast bars, multigrain bars, pop tarts, cheese crackers, peanut butter crackers, pasta meals, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, dog biscuits.
Items can be dropped in our boxes around campus or you can shop our Amazon wish list or Walmart and have them delivered to CFCC, 411 N Front Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
Donation Drop-Off Locations
- Downtown-Union Station 1st floor business office
- Downtown – Union Station 2nd floor – in elevator lobby
- Downtown – Union Station 5th floor – in elevator lobby
- Downtown – Union Station 3rd floor – in elevator lobby
- Downtown – McLeod S Building – 2nd Floor, Elevator lobby by desk
- Downtown – Natural Science, N Building – 2nd Floor, at door entrance
- Downtown – L Building by Athletic offices
- Downtown – L Building, Library
- North Campus – McKeithan, NB Front Lobby by security desk
- North Campus – NA Building by Security
- North Campus – ND Building – Front Lobby
- Burgaw – Front Lobby
Support the Food Pantry
You can support the CFCC Food Pantry by donating pantry items needed or giving monetarily. All donations are tax-deductible.
Ninety-five percent of every dollar received goes towards replenishing the food resources in the CFCC Food Pantry.