A quality, affordable education made more affordable. No credit check, no interest — just a plan to make paying for college easier.
How does it work?
Rather than pay your tuition and fees all at once, your expenses are broken up into affordable scheduled payments.
Sign up for the plan on the day you are ready to make your first payment. After your initial payment, your account will be charged on the 5th of each month until your balance is paid in full.Enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan
Payment Plan for 2021 Summer Session
|Payment Plan Enrollment Date (with 2 Payments)||Payment Amount||Payment Due Date|
|April 12 – May 25, 2021||50% of Tuition & Fees + $25.00 Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee||Day of registration for the payment plan|
|50% of Tuition & Fees||June 5, 2021|
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Bank Draft (ACH)
- All down payments are processed immediately.
- Payments are processed on the 5th of each month following the initial payment and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- If we are not able to draft your payment successfully on the 5th, you must update your payment information. After you’ve made the update, your payment will automatically be attempted again once you’ve updated your information
- You are responsible for notifying the Business Office 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date to deactivate your agreement when your financial aid is awarded.
- Pending financial aid will not reduce your balance due or payment amount until it is credited to your student account balance.
- Classes dropped or added will automatically adjust your next payment if it is completed 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date.
- Availability of the payment plan is determined by Cape Fear Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration
- Please review the terms and conditions prior to making your decision on whether the payment plan option is the method that best fits your needs.
- $25.00 Enrollment fee due with initial tuition and fees payment
- $30.00 Returned payment fee for any payments returned
- No Credit Check
- No Interest