Paying for college just got easier.
A quality, affordable education made more affordable. No credit check, no interest — just a plan to make paying for college easier.
How does it work?
Rather than pay your tuition and fees all at once, your expenses are broken up into affordable scheduled payments.
Sign up for the plan on the day you are ready to make your first payment. After your initial payment, your account will be charged on the Payment Due Date until your balance is paid in full (see below for payment schedule).Enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan
Payment Plan for Summer 2023
|Payment Plan Enrollment Date (2 Payments)||Payment Amount||Payment Due Date|
|April 10- May 23, 2023||~50% of Tuition & Fees + $25.00 non-refundable enrollment fee||Due day of registration for the plan|
|~50% of Tuition & Fees||June 15, 2023|
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Bank Draft (ACH)
- All down payments are processed immediately.
- Payments are processed on the payment due date of each month following the initial payment and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- If we are not able to draft your payment successfully, you must update your payment information. After you’ve made the update, your payment will automatically be attempted again once you’ve updated your information
- You are responsible for notifying the Business Office 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date to deactivate your agreement when your financial aid is awarded.
- Pending financial aid will not reduce your balance due or payment amount until it is credited to your student account balance.
- Classes dropped or added will automatically adjust your next payment if it is completed 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date.
- Availability of the payment plan is determined by Cape Fear Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration
- Please review the terms and conditions prior to making your decision on whether the payment plan option is the method that best fits your needs.
Cost to Participate
- $25.00 enrollment fee due with initial tuition and fees payment
- $35.00 returned payment fee for any payments returned.
- $30.00 late fee for insufficient funds.
- No credit check
- No interest
Still have questions?
We’re here to help! Please contact the Cape Fear Community College Business Office at 910-362-7059 or email us at email@example.com