We are pleased to offer child care services exclusively for the children of currently enrolled CFCC students. As a student, you can take advantage of our convenient and reliable child care solution while pursuing your educational goals.
Our center welcomes children six months and up. Children may stay for a maximum of four (consecutive) hours per day. Whether you have a toddler or a pre-teen, our dedicated staff is committed to providing a safe and engaging environment where your child can learn, play, and thrive.
Only children of currently enrolled CFCC students are eligible. We understand the importance of catering to the unique needs of our student-parent community, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
When bringing your child to CFCC Drop-In Childcare Center, kindly remember to pack a backpack containing a change of clothes, diapers (if needed), and any required medication.
Make a Reservation
By state regulation, children may stay for a maximum of four hours.
Step One: Registration
Step Two: Reserve Your Space
- Bring your CFCC student ID. (If you do not have a CFCC Student ID, you will need to obtain one. )
- A morning and afternoon snack will be served, but please bring a pre-ready meal if your child is there during lunch hours. We do not have the capability to warm food.
- When you arrive, please use the one way drop-off lane behind the building. When dropping off, you may enter from Grace St. and exit to Walnut St. Once you walk through the doors on the backside of the building, you will walk through another set of doors and the classroom is located on the right, room 102.
- Do not bring your child if they are sick, running a fever, or have had a fever requiring medication within the last 24 hours. The health and safety of all children and staff is our priority.
- As the center wants to serve as many CFCC students as possible, please reserve only the time you need up to a maximum of 4 consecutive hours. If you will not be bringing your child during your reserved time, you must call to cancel your reservation to open that space for another child. Continued no-shows could impact a student’s access to the drop-in childcare center.
- A current CFCC Student ID must be presented at both check-in and pick up – if someone else other than the student is picking up their child, that person must be included on the child’s registration and they must present a photo ID.