New students (never attended CFCC before) must attend a mandatory new student orientation (registration for orientation is required). Please review your acceptance letter for dates and other details.
- If you pre-registered for spring classes, you MUST pay by Dec 14th. You will NOT receive a bill.
- Web Registration is available for all Spring Students through 5:00 PM, Thursday, Jan 3rd. Payment is DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION!
- January 3rd is the Final Schedule Adjustment Day – campus registration (9:00 AM- 5:00 PM). Classes begin January 4th.
- Guides for using WebAdvisor are available in Student Development/Services. In addition, tutorials are available under the ‘Help’ tab on the myCFCC web page. These series of tutorials provide WebAdvisor assistance with how to read your program evaluation and how to register for classes.
Final Registration Information for Spring:
- Final Registration Day is Wednesday January 2nd 2013 from 8:00 am – 7 pm on both campuses. Please register at the campus where your program is located.
- Schedule Adjustment Day will be Thursday, January 3rd from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- With the exception of December 17 and December 21, WEB Registration is open until 5:00 PM, Thursday, January 3.
If you register after December 14, payment is due at the time of registration. Payments may be made through WebAdvisor or at the Business Office on either campus during normal business hours.