CFCC provides training in many areas through its Continuing Education Department programs. Classes are held at the Wilmington downtown campus and at other locations throughout New Hanover and Pender counties. Most classes prepare individuals for employment, or upgrade workers already employed. Besides meeting economic needs, some classes help to improve the adult’s social and cultural standing in the community.
Browse Upcoming Courses
View an alphabetical listing of upcoming courses offered in New Hanover and Pender counties. You may also search for a course using a keyword in the title. New courses will continue to be added. Please check back often.
Courses available for online registration will offer you a link to begin the registration process. When you reach the registration page, enter one keyword only for best results.
Please note: If you have not taken a course at CFCC within the past three years, you may not be able to register online at this time.
If you are a new student or your chosen class does not offer online registration, visit the Registration Information page for registration options or call 910-362-7370 for assistance.
Continuing Education Students
- Non-credit courses for professional development or personal enrichment
- Adult Basic Education (ABE), Adult High School (AHS), GED®, High School Equivalency Exam Prep, English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Small Business Center seminars and Customized Training
- Credit courses resulting in a certificate, diploma, or associate degree.
- College transfer (university parallel) to transition to a four-year school.
- Technical and vocational programs for work-ready careers.