Continuing Education Programs help everyone grow – personally and professionally. From adult high school to corporate training, from small business services to community enrichment, Continuing Education has something for everyone.
- Continuing Education programs are those which do not earn credit toward a degree.
- Continuing Education Programs prepare individuals for employment or develop skills for workers who are already employed.
- They are relatively short-term, and the cost per class varies based on the number of class hours.
- Some continuing education classes are completely free.
- Scholarships are available for some continuing education classes. Please ask when registering.
CFCC’s Continuing Education programs offer GED and adult high school courses, personal and community enrichment, small business center services, certification and credentialing for many subjects, workforce development, and much more.
Cape Fear Community College proudly serves New Hanover and Pender Counties at four locations: downtown Wilmington, Castle Hayne, Burgaw and Surf City.
Two Ways to Register
Register in Person
Register at any of these locations:
Cape Fear Community College (downtown)
Continuing Education Department
Union Station, 5th Floor
502 North Front Street
Wilmington, N.C. 28401
CFCC Burgaw Center
100 East Industrial Drive
Burgaw, N.C. 28425
CFCC Alston W. Burke Center at Surf City
Hampstead, N.C. 28443
Other Registration Information
- Check the specific course description for special registration information.
- Public Safety training students may be eligible for fee waivers.
- EMS students must register in person with EMS staff.
- For more information call (910) 362-7370.