CFCC provides training in many areas through its Continuing Education Department programs. Classes are held at the Wilmington downtown campus and at other locations throughout New Hanover and Pender counties. Most classes prepare individuals for employment, or upgrade workers already employed. Besides meeting economic needs, some classes help to improve the adult’s social and cultural standing in the community.
Schedule of Classes
Note: class dates, times, etc may have changed since the schedule above was printed – please call to verify information.
Continuing Education Students
- Non-credit courses for professional development or personal enrichment
- Adult Basic Education (ABE), Adult High School (AHS), GED®, High School Equivalency Exam Prep, English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Small Business Center seminars and customized training
- Credit courses resulting in a certificate, diploma, or associate degree
- College transfer (university parallel) to transition to a four-year school.
- Technical and vocational programs for work-ready careers.