CFCC provides training in many areas through its Continuing Education Department programs. Classes are held at the Wilmington downtown campus and at other locations throughout New Hanover and Pender counties. Most classes prepare individuals for employment, or upgrade workers already employed. Besides meeting economic needs, some classes help to improve the adult’s social and cultural standing in the community.
Browse Upcoming Courses
View a current listing of courses that are available via WebAdvisor (online registration). For a complete list of courses, see the Schedule of Classes below. If a course in not on WebAdvisor, please check other registration options on the Registration Information page.
Complete Schedule of Classes
Note: Class dates, Times, etc. may have changed since the schedule was printed – please call the contact number located near the course of interest to verify the course information.
(To locate a course within this document press and hold the Ctrl key and hit the F key; a rectangular box will appear at the top right corner of your screen; TYPE a KEYWORD in the box that best describes the course you are looking for. Use the up and down arrow keys to locate your course.)
Continuing Education Students
- Non-credit courses for professional development or personal enrichment
- Adult Basic Education (ABE), Adult High School (AHS), GED®, High School Equivalency Exam Prep, English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Small Business Center seminars and customized training
- Credit courses resulting in a certificate, diploma, or associate degree.
- College transfer (university parallel) to transition to a four-year school.
- Technical and vocational programs for work-ready careers.