Transfer Credit to CFCC – Transcripts
- Have you earned transferable credit at another college?
- Did you take AP exams in high school and earn a (3) or higher on final score reports?
- Did you take CLEP exams at another institution?
Students planning to attend CFCC are encouraged to submit OFFICIAL transcripts as part of the admission process. These are reviewed within 3-5 business days to determine if prior credit will transfer or if any courses may satisfy placement testing. CFCC awards transfer credit for courses successfully completed (C or better) at accepted accredited institutions. Only courses that satisfy program requirements will be transferred.
Here’s how it works:
- You send OFFICIAL college/university transcripts to CFCC – this can also include OFFICIAL AP or CLEP score reports.
- Transcripts are received and reviewed by Transcript Evaluators.
- You will receive a copy of the transcript evaluation for each college you’ve attended by mail.
Meet Peggy…she’s a PRO!
Peggy Peoples, Transcript Evaluator
CFCC – Union Station
411 North Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401