The Department of Public Service consists of a diverse group of programs that prepare students to serve the public in many different capacities The programs range from courses that meet state or discipline certification requirements to courses that provide the students the ability to obtain their Associate’s Degree or transfer to a four-year institution to further their education goals.
The programs that make up the Public Service Department consist of:
- Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET)
- Community Spanish Interpreter
- Culinary Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Film & Video Production Technology
- Fire Protection Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Paralegal Technology
Prospective students are encouraged to explore the requirements of these programs through the links on this page.