To inspire a culture of teaching excellence at CFCC. The center exists to encourage faculty (from veteran to novice) to share expertise, to discuss the challenges of teaching, and to explore innovative teaching practices. Our purpose is to support faculty passion for teaching, and in return, ignite our students’ passion for learning.
- Foster innovation and creativity for teaching in higher education
- Promote best teaching practices through mentoring and sharing expertise among the faculty across all departments and all divisions
- Provide resources and support that fosters the professional growth of faculty to positively impact student learning
- Build leadership in the discussion of what it means to work, teach, and learn in a student-centered institution
- Promote the appropriate integration of instructional technology into the classroom to support effective teaching and enhance student learning