International Student Admissions
CFCC does not issue the I-20 necessary for a student visa (F, J, M). Applicants with tourist visas (B) are not eligible to attend curriculum courses. If you have another valid visa, you are eligible to attend classes at CFCC. Applicants with valid deferred action for childhood arrival (DACA) are eligible to attend curriculum courses and must submit a copy of the DACA approval notice to the Director of Enrollment Management in the Admissions Office.
Follow these simple steps to start your Admission process for CFCC.
1) Apply for Admission
- Select your Program of Study
- Submit your online application at least 2 weeks prior to registration
2) Submit official transcripts from high school and all colleges attended as required by your program
- Foreign high school transcripts must be translated and evaluated by an accredited agency to verify their equivalency to a US high school diploma
- Foreign college transcripts must be translated and evaluated course-by-course by an accredited agency to determine if courses are comparable in credit hour and content to US credit/content. NOTE: If you do not want transfer credit, evaluations are not necessary. Submit an original copy of your transcript to the Admissions office
- Mailing Address
Cape Fear Community College
Attention Admission Office
411 N. Front Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
3) Take the Placement Test
4) Set up your CFCC student account
- Log into the mycfcc.edu portal with your username and student ID. These will be mailed to you shortly after we receive your Admissions application
- Create a password for your account
- Check your email daily for important information and alerts
5) Attend New Student Orientation/Registration
- Orientation sessions are held in July and December for new students by invitation only
- Returning students may view an online orientation presentation
- Register and pay for classes during the Orientation session
Contact the Director of Enrollment Management at email@example.com or 910-362-7054 for more information.