Grievance Procedure

Grievances based on discrimination, accommodation issues and/or denial of services based on disability are to be filed initially with the Director of Disability Support Services at U-218 in the Union Station Building. If this action does not result in resolution of the problems within the standards of CFCC’s policies and procedures and/or the standards of the class/curriculum, then students may appeal decisions under the guidelines of the General Grievance Procedures outlined in the Student Catalog/Handbook.