Class of 2020, 2021, and 2022 high school grads, your first two years at CFCC can be FREE! FIND OUT HOW
Home / Services & Support / Student Accessibility Services / Grievance Procedure

Grievance Procedure

A student with a grievance based on discrimination, accommodation issue, and/or denial of services based on a disability are to be filed initially with the Director of Student Accessibility Services. If this action does not result in an acceptable resolution of the issue within the standards of CFCC’s policies and procedures and/or the standards of the class/curriculum, then the student should consult with the Dean of Student Affairs by referring to the CFCC Student Incident/Title IX Report form .

Translate »