UNCW Transfer Programs
Naturally, most of CFCC’s transfer students become students at UNCW. We love keeping you local and watching you excel at UNCW. We work closely with UNCW to create pathways for Sea Devils to become Seahawks.
Thinking about Applying to UNCW?
You may be eligible for an application fee waiver! If your employment has been affected by COVID-19, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of birth, name of employer, and the date of termination for an application fee waiver. Learn more at uncw.edu/admissions/trapplying.html .
- Guaranteed admission to UNCW
- Waived UNCW application fee
- One online or main campus class per term at UNCW
- $200 scholarship toward each dual-enrolled course (up to three courses)
- Opportunity to be considered for a merit-based scholarship once graduated from CFCC and enrolled full-time at UNCW
- Access to UNCW student services, facilities, program, and library resources
Transfer Merit Scholarship
As part of the Pathway to Excellence Guaranteed Admission Agreement, UNCW offers Transfer Merit Scholarship opportunities to students at partnering institutions.
Students graduating with an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science, with at least a 3.0 overall GPA, will automatically be considered for UNCW Transfer
Merit Scholarships of $1,500 to $3,000.
NO separate scholarship application is necessary. Students’ transfer admission application and supporting documentation will be used to review and select scholarship candidates.*
*Competitiveness will depend on the number of applications meeting the criteria.
UNCW is an EEO/AA institution. Questions regarding UNCW’s Title IX compliance should be directed to TitleIX@uncw.edu.