Academic advisors are here to help you develop a plan to reach your educational and career goals.
We can help you:
- Explore and define your educational and career goals
- Select courses required to complete your degree
- Develop a transfer plan to a 4-year college or university
- Change your major
Make an Appointment
At this point, all academic advising will take place online. To make your appointment, follow the steps for scheduling an appointment.
Make the most of academic advising
- Check your CFCC email regularly
- See your academic advisor during the pre-registration advising period
- Review your program of study and think about which classes you would like to take prior to your meeting
- Become familiar with the academic policies and procedures outlined in the College Catalog
- Research 4-year colleges and universities that you may be interested in transferring to early in your enrollment at CFCC so you can consider their requirements when selecting courses NC 4-year colleges and universities
- Seek assistance right away if problems or questions arise
The Honors Program at Cape Fear Community College is an academic enrichment program designed to enrich the educational experience of students who demonstrate academic excellence. Learn more about the CFCC Honors Experience .