We’re glad you’re here. The Cape Fear Community College Veterans Center is committed to helping you succeed. Veterans Services hopes to provide you with the resources and community to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Get Started Today
We’ve made the application easy for you with an itemized checklist to walk you through the process.
Basic Allowance for Housing in 2023
The Department of Defense has increased the Basic Allowance for Housing in 2023. As of January 2023, the Wilmington BAH is $1,845. If you are 3/4, time is $1,387 or more than half, the time it is $922.
This means that if you are using Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® or Chapter 31 Veterans Readiness and Employment and are a full-time student, for every full month you are in school, this is your NEW BAH rate.
The Chapter 35 monthly stipend rates are:
- Full-time enrollment: $1,401 for each full month
- 3/4-time enrollment: $1,107 for each full month
- 1/2-time enrollment: $812 for each full month
Chapter 30 Monthly stipend rates are:
- Full-time enrollment: $2,210.00 for each full month
- 3/4-time enrollment: $1,657.50 for each full month
- 1/2-time enrollment: $1,105.00 for each full month