Request a Transcript
Curriculum and Continuing Education Transcript
Adult High School, GED, and CE-Rise Transcript
- Login in to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. There is a fee of $5 per copy. Overnight and international mail requests will incur an additional fee.
- To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, your online signed authorization is required to issue transcripts. For your convenience, the Clearinghouse’s online ordering service will generate a consent form for you that may be signed online.
- Order updates will be emailed to you from the Clearinghouse. You can also opt for text message updates and track your order online.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service , you may contact them by email at email@example.com or call 703-742-7791.
- If you must include additional documents or forms from other institutions with your transcript in the official sealed envelope, or you do not have a Master or Visa credit/debit card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of transcript can I request through the National Student Clearinghouse?
You may order either your Curriculum (credit classes) or your Continuing Education (non-credit classes) through this service.
*If you need your Adult High School transcript for high school courses taken at Cape Fear Community College, do not request a transcript here but rather visit the Academic and Career Readiness website to find the form and instructions to request your Adult High School transcript. Note: High School transcripts from traditional/private high schools should be requested from those schools
How long does it take?
Transcript requests are processed in the order that they are received. Unless you have an outstanding financial obligation to Cape Fear Community College or another hold on your records, requested transcripts are usually electronically sent in minutes or mailed in 1-2 business days via the US Postal Service with first-class postage. The way you request and the way the sender can receive will determine if it will go electronically or via postal mail. Postal mail time does not include the delivery time which will depend on where the transcripts are being sent and the timeliness of the US Postal Service. Processing may take a longer time during peak times (e.g., the beginning and end of each semester).
Who can request official transcripts?
Only students can request the release of official transcripts.
What if I have an outstanding financial obligation to the college?
If you submit a request for official transcripts and you have any outstanding obligations, we will contact you.
Walk-in Ordering (not issued on-demand)
The Registrar’s Office is located in Union Station at the Downtown Campus and the McKeithan Center at the North Campus and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Students and alumni may complete transcript request forms in the Registrar’s Office but transcripts are not issued while you wait.
For Further Information
Email the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com .
CURRENT & RETURNING STUDENTS
If you are currently registered for an Economic and Workforce Development course or have registered for one within the past 3 years, you may receive an unofficial copy of your transcript by logging on to Web Advisor.Instructions for logging on to WebAdvisor
NC HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY TRANSCRIPTS AND DIPLOMAS
Need an official transcript or diploma for GED®, HiSET or TASC high school equivalency testing?
All official North Carolina high school equivalency documents from 1942-present are managed by DiplomaSender.com .
Diploma Sender offers a free set of documents to students who passed high school equivalency exams for the first time from January 1, 2014 until present. This is a one-time offer only and additional document requests will be subject to fees.
Transcripts, diplomas, and verifications for GED®, HiSET, and TASC are $15.00 per document. Diploma Sender accepts all major credit cards and money orders or cashier’s checks. Documents can be mailed, faxed, or emailed.
CFCC ADULT HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
Complete the AHS Transcript Request form and follow the directions. Each AHS transcript costs $5.00. The $5.00 fee is waived for any student entering other CFCC programs.
CFCC CE-RISE TRANSCRIPTS
Complete the CE-RISE Transcript Request form and follow the directions. Each CE-RISE transcript costs $5.00. The $5.00 fee is waived for any student entering other CFCC programs.