- Accounting & Finance
- Language & Arts
- Law & Legal
- College Prep
- Personal Development
- Computer Skills
- Teaching & Education
- Design & Composition
- Healthcare & Medical
- Writing & Publishing
- Business Analysis
- Career Building
- Computer Applications
- Cybersecurity & CISSP®
- Data Analytics
- Emergency Management
- Emerging Technologies
- International Trade
- LEED Green Building
- Project Management
- Security Awareness
4Med Continuing Education Classes
- Contact Tracing Certificate (CCTP)
- Certificate of COVID-19 Skills Proficiency (CPPEIDP)
- Telehealth Skills Proficiency (CTSP)
- Certificate of Remote Workforce Management Proficiency (CRWMP)
- Certificate of Opioid Addiction Prevention Proficiency (COAPP)
- Accredited by ACCME, ANCC, HIMSS, and CHIME for Medical Professionals to earn CEUs.
IT Certification Training
CFCC Workforce Training Solutions in Partnership with CED Solutions
Certification partners include, but are not limited to:
- EC-Council Accredited Training Center
- Microsoft Partner Gold Learning
Ed2Go Class Information
NOTE: You must register with CFCC for the course in addition to enrolling with Ed2Go. Instructions provided in “Steps to Enroll” below.
NOTE: These courses qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs), which will appear on your completion certificate and will be included on your official Continuing Education transcript from CFCC.
NOTE: Some of these classes are available for free for card holders through New Hanover County Public Library. Note that the classes do not qualify for Continuing Education Units. NHC Public Library cards are free for New Hanover County Residents and CFCC students. See the “Gale Courses” link at www.nhclibrary.org for more information.
All students must log in to the course on the start date and take Quiz 1 within the first week! You need to complete and pass 9 out of the 12 quizzes and the final exam with a grade of 76 or higher to receive an “S” Satisfactory for the course and to earn the Certificate of Completion.
Step 1: Register with Ed2Go
Go to www.ed2go.com/cfcc , find desired course by browsing the catalog or searching by course title. Click on Enroll Now and follow the prompts. Create a username and password. Please write this down for later use.
Step 2: Register with CFCC and Pay Tuition
Option 1 – Online Registration and Payment
You must first enroll in the course at www.ed2go.com . Ed2go will notify CFCC of your enrollment and then CFCC will email you a link to register and pay online. If you have not received the email from CFCC one week prior to the start date, please check your spam folder. After the class has started no new enrollments may be added.
Option 2 – Walk-In Registration and Payment
Come to CFCC Continuing Education, and fill out a registration form and make payment at 502 N. Front St., Wilmington, NC, Office Location U-550. CFCC registration form and payment must be submitted together to complete the registration process. Checks received without registration form will be returned to the student.
- For any classes cancelled by CFCC, a full refund will be given.
- A full refund for classes is given for requests made in writing or e-mail prior to class start to email@example.com .
- A 75% refund is given for requests made in writing or e-mail before the 10% period of the classes has passed (the first Friday after class begins).
- There will be no refund given for requests made after the 10% period.
- You will normally receive your refund within four to six weeks of your refund request.