Cape Fear Community College offers a variety of non-credit, instructor-led classes over the internet through partnerships with Ed2Go, MindEdge, and 4Med Continuing Education . Topics include:
- Accounting & Finance
- Language & Arts
- Law & Legal
- College Prep
- Personal Development
- Computer Skills
- Teaching & Education
- Design & Composition
- Healthcare & Medical
- Writing & Publishing
- Business Analysis
- Career Building
- Computer Applications
- Cybersecurity & CISSP®
- Data Analytics
- Emergency Management
- Emerging Technologies
- International Trade
- LEED Green Building
- Project Management
- Security Awareness
4Med Continuing Education Classes
- Contact Tracing Certificate (CCTP)
- Certificate of COVID-19 Skills Proficiency (CPPEIDP)
- Telehealth Skills Proficiency (CTSP)
- Certificate of Remote Workforce Management Proficiency (CRWMP)
- Certificate of Opioid Addiction Prevention Proficiency (COAPP)
- Accredited by ACCME, ANCC, HIMSS, and CHIME for Medical Professionals to earn CEUs.
Job Role Certifications (4PRO)
- Certified Remote Workforce Manager
- Certified Inclusion and Diversity Specialist
- Certified HR/Hiring Management Specialist
- Certified Executive Assistant Specialist
- Certified Accounting Management Specialist
- Certified Legal Office Management Specialist
IT Certification Training
CFCC Workforce Training Solutions in Partnership with CED Solutions
Certification partners include, but are not limited to:
- EC-Council Accredited Training Center
- Microsoft Partner Gold Learning
Ed2Go Class Information
Class Start Dates
NOTE: You must register with CFCC for the course in addition to enrolling with Ed2Go. Instructions provided in “Steps to Enroll” below.
NOTE: These courses qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs), which will appear on your completion certificate and will be included on your official Continuing Education transcript from CFCC.
NOTE: Some of these classes are available for free for card holders through New Hanover County Public Library. Note that the classes do not qualify for Continuing Education Units. NHC Public Library cards are free for New Hanover County Residents and CFCC students. See “Gale Courses” under the Resources tab at www.nhclibrary.org for more information.
All students must complete either one Quiz or the Final Exam prior to the census date (10 days prior to the end date of the course) to verify your participation in the course. Failure to do so will result in a grade of NS (No Show). You must complete and pass the final exam with a grade of 76 or higher to receive an “S” Satisfactory grade for the course and to earn the Certificate of Completion.
Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Register with Ed2Go
Go to www.ed2go.com/cfcc , find desired course by browsing the catalog or searching by course title. Click on Add to Cart and follow the prompts. Create a username and password. Please make a note of your login credentials. CFCC cannot assist with ed2go account usernames and passwords.
Step 2: Register with CFCC and Pay Tuition
All students who have enrolled for an ed2go course will receive an email prior to the course start date with instructions on how to register and pay online through CFCC. If you have not received the email from CFCC one week prior to the start date, please check your spam folder. After the class has started no new enrollments may be added.
Class Refund Policy
- For any classes cancelled by CFCC, a full refund will be given.
- A full refund for classes is given for requests made in writing or email prior to class start to email@example.com .
- A 75% refund is given for requests made in writing or e-mail before the census date of the classes has passed (10 days prior to the end date of the course).
- There will be no refunds given for requests made after the census date.
- You will normally receive your refund within four to six weeks of your refund request.