CFCC Small Business Center Launches Reboot, Recover, Rebuild for Small Businesses
WILMINGTON, NC – The Cape Fear Community College Small Business Center and other small business centers across the state have been awarded a special allotment of discretionary funds to help small business owners as they face continuing challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reboot, Recover, Rebuild (R3), made possible by North Carolina’s General Assembly H1043—which, as a response to the current economic crisis, provides grants to North Carolina small business centers—will provide small businesses with free in-depth counseling, coaching, information, and resources in over 40 different subject areas.
“We are in a unique position to be able to offer a worthwhile program like R3 to help our local small businesses recover from the devastating effects of COVID-19,” said CFCC Small Business Center Director Jerry Coleman. “R3 has added additional funds that will allow CFCC’s Small Business Center to connect industry-specific counselors with those in need.”
The CFCC Small Business Center will partner with local subject matter experts to assist businesses in New Hanover and Pender counties with the following:
- General business guidance
- Assessing the economic impact of the pandemic
- Strategies for scaling business operations
- Break-even and cash flow analysis
- Marketing plans
- Review of financial obligations
- Communications with creditors
- Loan package preparation
- Business resilience strategies
- Referrals to relevant sources of assistance
About CFCC’s Small Business Center
The Small Business Center is a provider of education, high quality, no-cost training, and referrals developed to increase the success rate and number of viable small businesses in Pender and New Hanover counties.
The following FREE services are provided:
- Seminars: Targeted to prospective and existing small business owners.
- Counseling: Confidential one-on-one business and technology counseling
- Resources Center: Access to the Resource Center is available by appointment and includes internet access, business planning, accounting software, marketing/website videos, and business books.