Jackie CaseyInstructor, Accounting Department: Business Technologies/Accounting McKeithan Center (NA) 218
North Campus 910-362-7796 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Casey has worked in the accounting field for 16 years. She was an auditor for 3 years at a national accounting firm, worked at a local CPA tax office for a year preparing individual and business tax returns, and has spent the last 12 years as an Accounting Instructor at CFCC. She is a graduate of the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a B.S. and M.S.A. in Accounting. She is also a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in North Carolina.
- Master of Science (M.S.A.), Accounting, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business Administration: Accounting, University of North Carolina Wilmington
Awards and Publications
- Reviewer of Financial Accounting for Undergraduates, Third Edition, Wallace, Nelson, Christensen, Ferris, Cambridge Business Publishers, Fall 2015.
- Wiley’s Accounting Principles Advisory Board, March 2014-December 2014.
- Featured in a Pearson Case Study for my use of their MyLabs online homework assistance program, September 2014.