Cape Fear Influencers
CFCC is looking for enthusiastic students to feature in our advertising, special promotions, social media, publications, news stories, and more.
We’re looking for well-rounded students of all ages, colors, shapes, sizes, and backgrounds to represent CFCC’s diverse student body. You don’t have to be a model—you just have to be a model student by meeting the following requirements:
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Be a current student enrolled in a certificate or degree program at CFCC.
- Have already completed one full semester at CFCC.
- Plan to attend CFCC in the fall.
- Be in good financial standing with CFCC.
- Have no criminal record.
- Have multiple active social media accounts.
- Allow CFCC to use your photo/image/likeness to promote the college.
What’s In It for You?
Two students will be selected as Cape Fear Influencers. You’ll receive:
- A $250 stipend (each semester)
- Sea Devils swag
- Practical experience as an influencer for an organization
What You’ll Do as a Cape Fear Influencer
- Maintain a presence on CFCC’s social media account
- Contribute to CFCC’s social media accounts by creating one of the following at least once a week.
- Photo content
- Video content
- Article or blog
Wait for Your Application to be Reviewed
If you are selected, you will receive an email or call from a CFCC Community Relations employee with further instructions!