Start Your CFCC Application
It’s Free and Easy!
CFCC’s free admissions application is the first step toward admission at Cape Fear Community College. To attend CFCC classes, you must first apply to CFCC.
Although it’s free and easy, there are a few things you should know before you get started:
- When you begin the application, you will be redirected to a new page that instructs you to create an account to get started.
- If you need to save it and come back later, you can.
- Once submitted, allow one week for your application to be processed.
- If you applied within the last year, you do not need to reapply. Please contact Admissions to confirm; it’s possible you can just update your start term.
- When completing your application, if you aren’t sure which major to select, please review our career resources and tools or browse our areas of study .