Start Here, Get There
Transferring to a 4-year college or university is now easier than ever. Thanks to CFCC’s partnerships with private and state universities, you can enjoy benefits that will help you conveniently and affordably reach your academic and career goals!
Start here, enjoy:
- Over 40 student clubs and organizations
- Small class sizes
- NJCAA Athletics
- Exceptional resources and facilities
- Four convenient locations and online
- Students have the opportunity to explore major options
- You can network with advisors/career counselors
- CFCC’s ACA 122 College Transfer Success course helps students research universities and majors, and plan a smooth transfer pathway
By starting at Cape Fear Community College, you’ll save thousands of dollars. In-state tuition for a full-time student is $2,590 per year. The average cost for in-state tuition in North Carolina is 60% higher! Spend your first two years of college with us, save big.
Earn college credits here that transfer to your dream school. Put in the hard work at Cape Fear and transfer to the college or university of your choice!
Transfer with Support
Our advising team will work with you one-on-one to plan courses that will transfer to the school of your choice!