College Transfer Pathway Admissions Steps
To be accepted into this program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior when CFCC classes begin;
- Have an unweighted high school GPA of 2.8 or higher;
- Or demonstrate College Readiness in English, Reading, and Math on a college placement test.
Application Process for
Public and Private High School Students
Application Process for Homeschool Students
- Complete the CCP Online Application .
- Read Approval Form DocuSign Instructions before proceeding to next step.
- Complete the College Transfer Approval Form
Note: Students MUST have their parent’s name and email address before clicking to complete the approval form.