Pathway Home 2 Grant
CFCC was awarded a $3.9 million Pathway Home 2 Grant through the U.S. Department of Labor. This grant connects people transitioning from prison or jail to job training and support services in an effort to reduce recidivism and improve employment outcomes for people reentering after incarceration. This grant is in partnership with LINC, Inc. who has specialized in helping people transition for over 20 years.
- Serves 400 people returning to New Hanover and Pender Counties
- Provides case managers that meet with participants before and after incarceration to ensure training and employment.
- Provides connections to healthcare and peer support specialists.
- Connects participants with community college training and financial assistance.
- Connects participants with jobs.
- Provides financial incentives to participants for training, jobs, and keeping a job.
- Provides stipends for housing and transportation.
Information for Participants
Will you be transitioning from jail or prison in the next six months? Find out how you can train for a career and receive job placement, housing, medical, and support services.
For participant information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-264-0484 .
Information for Employers
Does your company or organization need workers with skills? Find out how you can join the employers participating in the Pathway Home 2 Grant.
For employer information, contact us at email@example.com or 910-362-7852 .