Hope CateInstructor - SBS Psychology Department: Social and Behavioral Sciences/Psychology
Hope Cate is an Applied Sport Psychologist here at CFCC who teaches ACA and psychology classes. She has been with CFCC since 2019 and loves teaching in ways that let people use the material in their everyday lives. In her free time, she is an avid gardener and artist who is fluent in tv and movie quotes!
- MDS, North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Psychology, Capella University
- Master of Science (M.S.), Sport Psychology
Awards and Publications
- Two publications on time management and self-care for Massage Magazine
- Presenter at multiple Conventions for online learning and student self-care