Online Supply Chain Training
Certificate in Supply Chain Management Online
During challenging times, the entire economy depends on intricate supply chains that link producers, distribution networks and consumers. Skilled and dedicated supply chain professionals see to it that goods are produced, distributed and delivered on schedule and within budgets. In this 100% online course, you will learn the concepts and skills required to become a supply chain professional. Upon successful completion, you will be prepared to take and pass the exam to become a Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
Job Outlook for Certified Supply Chain Professional
- The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) expects demand for Logisticians (those who manage supply chains) to grow by around 4% between now and 2029. The BLS notes that supply chain professionals who can use technology to manage complex supply chains have particularly bright career prospects in the future.
- According to PayScale.com, supply chain specialists earn $59,250 per year, on average. Salaries for early-career supply chain professionals range between $39,000-75,000 per year, with an average of $56,339 within the first three years of their careers.
Certified Supply Chain Professional FAQs
- Supply Chain Management and Operations
- Purchasing and Supplier Management
- Ethical and Sustainable Sourcing
- Inventory and Demand Forecasting
- Resource Planning Systems
- Process Management and Six Sigma in the Supply Chain
- Customer Relationship Management
- Passing the certification test will improve hiring potential, likely increase salary, and add professional value and marketability
Prerequisites and Requirements
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Exam Eligibility requirements for CSCP:
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*, or
- CPIM, CLTD or CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
I. Introduction to Supply Chain Management
II. Purchasing Management
III. Creating and Managing Supplier Relationships
IV. Ethical and Sustainable Sourcing
V. Demand Forecasting
VI. Purchasing Management
VII. Inventory Management
VIII. Process Management – Lean and Six Sigma
IX. Domestic U.S. and Global Logistics
X. Customer Relationship Management
XI. Global Location Decisions
XII. Service Response Logistics
XIII. Supply Chain Process Integration
XIV. Performance Measurements
XV. Your Career Roadmap (optional)
Wayne Durr is a global supply chain manager with over 30 years of supply chain experience with the US Army, the US Government, Fortune 500 companies, and startups. In his tenure as a supply chain professional, he has held the titles strategic buyer, senior demand forecaster, and ISO 9001 auditor, amongst others. Wayne has a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) (ABD), an MBA in supply chain and operations, and Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Registration and Enrollment
This course is open enrollment. You can enroll and begin anytime.Enroll Now