Make Payment Using Self-Service
- Navigate to WebAdvisor at http://reg.cfcc.edu. Once logged in, click on the Student section and click on “View Account and Make Payments.”
- On the Self-Service page, check the “Select” box next to the balance you are wishing to pay and type in the amount you are paying in the “Amount to Pay” box.
- Choose a payment method from the drop down list, then click “Proceed to Payment.”
- Confirm the payment amount, then click “Pay Now.”
- Review the terms and conditions. Click on “Accept Terms” once finished.
- Fill in your personal information, then click “Continue.”
- Review the information, then click “Submit”. The system will then process your payment.
- Once the payment has been processed successfully, you will have the option to print the confirmation. When finished, click on “Continue.”
- The final page shows a record of all payments on your account. Click “Continue” when finished and you’ll be taken back to the initial screen which will show the remaining account balance (if any).