Doing Business with CFCC
Vendors who would like to do business with CFCC must first register with the North Carolina E-Procurement system. In order to receive a purchasing order, you must first complete this registration. Note: This system charges a 1.75% fee towards non-service commodities only. Therefore, if you are providing a service, you will not receive an invoice from NC E-Procurement for this fee.
Once registered, please respond to your CFCC contact or the Purchasing Department noting the name that your company is registered under in the system. It takes approximately 24 hours for the
vendor registration process to fully process in the E-Procurement system.
- NC Purchase and Contract for Non-IT Statewide Contracts
- NC DIT for IT Statewide Contracts
- NC eVP for Vendor Registration Information
- NC IPS for Bid Information
- Food Truck Service Requirements
- To learn more about becoming a food truck vendor, please contact the CFCC Purchasing Dept.