Student Ambassador Program
CFCC selects a team of student ambassadors to represent the College. Ambassadors host tours of the North and Wilmington Campuses, serve as resources for prospective students at the Welcome Center, and assist the CFCC Foundation and Community Relations office. Applications are available online, and orientation for new Ambassadors is held at the start of each semester.
Benefits for selected ambassadors
- Earn money for school!
- Priority registration
- High visibility on campus and in the community
- Leadership opportunities and training
- Opportunity to work closely with CFCC administration
- Great resume builder
- Personal development
- Supportive and fun working environment
Ambassador Job Duties
- Serve as a resource for current and prospective students.
- Host on-campus visits and give campus tours at both the Wilmington and North Campus
- Assist with CFCC Foundation and Community Relations events and functions.
- Facilitate and assist with registration and graduation.
- Attend student ambassador training sessions and meetings.
- Work with various campus departments as needed.
- Attend ambassador orientation.
- Serve a year-long commitment- Fall & Spring Semesters.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, creative, and friendly.
- Possess excellent written, interpersonal, and group communication skills.
- Positively represent the college.
- Be sensitive to the needs of current and prospective students.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Commit to a 4 hour shift each week between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday and facilitate campus tours.
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours in both the Fall and Spring semester.
- Have an unweighted 3.0 grade point average from their most recent institution (high school, transferring from another college, etc.).
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA at CFCC.
- Students eligible for work study can work as a student ambassador.
The Student Ambassador application is currently open!