Apartment Maintenance Technician
This course is designed to meet the training requirement for certification as an apartment maintenance technician. There are seven training modules: 1) Inside the Apartment Business, 2) People, Projects and Profits, 3) Electrical Maintenance and Repair, 4) Plumbing Maintenance and Repair, 5) Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair, 6) Appliance Maintenance and Repair, and 7) Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair.
Seven Training Modules
- Inside the Apartment Business
- People, Projects and Profits
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair
Students will have the opportunity to obtain their OSHA 10 certification and connect with local property management companies.
Job & Industry
*BLS 2018, nationwide data
* DISCLAIMER: This information serves only as an example and does not guarantee future employment with the companies listed. Salary range will vary based on job title, previous work experience, geographic location and employer.Learn more about earning your Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician Search & register for upcoming courses