Voter Registration Information
In order to vote in North Carolina elections, your state or county’s board of elections must receive your voter registration no later than 25 days before the day of the election you are trying to vote in. So as soon as possible before the election, you should:
- Familiarize yourself with upcoming election dates and the voter eligibility requirements .
- Register to vote, or check to ensure that you are still registered.
- Check for any voter ID requirements .
Voter Registration Forms
Paper Copies of voter registration forms are available from Student Activities in U-139 on the Downtown Campus or from Student Services in the McKeithan Center on the North Campus.
Voting and Public Health Concerns
- Information on Voting and Coronavirus
- Voting by Mail/Absentee Ballot FAQs (PDF)
- Early Voting Information
Board of Elections Contact Information919-814-0700
PO Box 27255
Raleigh, NC 27611-7255
1214A Military Cutoff Road
Wilmington, NC 28405 910-259-1220
807 South Walker Street
Burgaw, NC 28425
Additional Voting ResourcesNC Polling Location Lookup
NC College Student Voting Guide
Voter HotlinesNC Voter Questions: 888-687-8693
Voter Intimidation Report Line: 800-253-3931