Sea Devil Bookstore
Get paid for your textbooks by selling them back online. Our buyback partner covers shipping, so there’s no cost to you! All you have to do is search for the book(s) you want to sell back, print a prepaid label, and ship back your book(s). Get started here: www.nebook.com/virtualsellback
Order Your Textbooks for the Spring 2021 Semester!
- You may order textbooks for Spring 2021 Semester now. You can choose in-store pick-up or FedEx delivery upon check-out.
- You may place Financial Aid Reservation orders now, however we can’t charge your account until 1/5/21 as this is when the state allows charging (meaning Financial Aid orders won’t be able to be picked up or shipped until 1/5/21). Charging for Financial Aid ends on 1/29/21!
- Current ordering is for Spring 2021 full session and first mini session. Financial Aid charging will open up for future sessions during the first week those classes begin.
- Using the links below choose which campus you are ordering from: Wilmington Downtown or North Campus.
- Choose books for Spring 2021 Semester based on the course codes found on your schedule (i.e. ACA-122-I01 or ENG-111-D01).
- Don’t forget you can purchase more than just textbooks using Financial Aid. Once you choose a campus below you’ll see links on the right for school supplies, calculators, etc.
- After you’ve added all your textbooks to your cart proceed to checkout. You may checkout using Financial Aid or Credit/Debit card.
- Financial Aid FedEx book reservations will ship beginning 1/5/21. Credit Card orders will be shipped/ready for pick-up as soon as your materials are in, you will receive a confirmation email informing you it is was processed (followed by a FedEx tracking email if you chose shipping).