Life can get in the way of academic success. CFCC Counselors are here to help you identify concerns and develop a plan that you can use to get back on track. Sometimes this may include considering community resources.
Search Community Resources
Use the search bar above to find resources near you for any of the following topic areas.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Community Resources
- Health Care
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence
- Emergency and Community Shelters
- Food Pantry
- Financial Assistance
- Rape Crisis
- Sexual Assault
In case of a mental health emergency, dial “911” for immediate assistance.
Local Mobile Crisis Teams (New Hanover and Pender Counties)
- RHA Mobile Crisis Team: 1-844-709-4097 (available 24/7)
- Integrated Family Services Mobile Crisis Team: 1-866-437-1821 (available 24/7)
Crisis Support Lines and Information
Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org for yourself or if you are worried about a loved one who may need crisis support.
- Call Hope4NC helpline or text “hope” to 1-855-587-3463.
- Trevor Project Lifeline (for LGBTQ+ students): 1-866-488-7386 or Text ‘START’ to 678-678 or visit thetrevorproject.org .
- Steve Fund (for BIPOC students): Text “STEVE” to 741-741 or visit stevefund.org/crisistextline .
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
- Quick Reaction Force (QRF) for Veterans in crisis: Call 855-91RAPID or visit iava.org/quick-reaction-force/get-help-form .
- Wounded Warrior Project (WWP): Visit woundedwarriorproject.org/programs/wwp-registration .
- Veterans Crisis Line: Call ‘988’ then press ‘1’ or text 838255 to connect with a crisis counselor.
Remember, there is support available for you or someone you know. Reach out and seek help when needed.