New Students – First Advising Meeting
Make an appointment with an Academic Advisor in our Academic Advising Center. Find the advisor you should meet with by searching for the first letter of your last name in this table.
|Last Name Begins With
|I, J, K, L
|P, Q, R
|O, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN ADVISOR
- Sign in to my.cfcc.edu and click on Aviso in your Launchpad
- In Aviso, click on “Schedule a Meeting.”
- Choose a location – Virtual/Phone
- Know who you want to meet with? Select the advisor’s name (from the table above) or type it in.
- Follow the rest of the steps and click SAVE at the end.
Note: If your academic advising appointment is virtual, here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to join the virtual meeting with your academic advisor .
NOTE: Students new to the following programs will be referred to their faculty advisor immediately following their FIRST ADVISING meeting for consultation prior to registering in classes.
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Community Spanish Interpreter
- Human Services Technology, Substance Abuse Concentration
- Interpreter Education
- Marine Technology